[22:00:11] * anarcat SCRUM TIME!
[22:00:27] <j0nathan> hi
[22:00:35] <anarcat> darthsteven / mig5 / bgm / grugnog / joestewart / mvc / omega8cc / sethvincent / / sfyn / shrop : scrum time!
[22:00:35] <hefring> anarcat: 2 days 8 hours ago <mig5> tell anarcat I don't know if one can export. I am happy to copy-and-paste, can you make me an admin of the system when you get a chance
[22:00:38] <anarcat> hallo :)
[22:00:50] <anarcat> mig5: sure will!
[22:00:54] <anarcat> so i'll start by saying
[22:00:54] <omega8cc> hello!
[22:00:54] <hefring> que tal
[22:00:55] <anarcat> hi!
[22:00:55] <hefring> hola
[22:00:56] <anarcat> :)
[22:01:09] <anarcat> i've got a few thinsg to touch base on
[22:01:18] <anarcat> darthsteven: we need to talk about drupalcon
[22:01:31] <anarcat> darthsteven: we'd like to see if you could participate in the training
[22:01:40] <anarcat> also
[22:01:53] <anarcat> i'll be going to the drush code sprint in boston 27-28 of june
[22:02:04] <anarcat> and i'll probably be around boston during the weekend too for the design camp
[22:02:12] <anarcat> so if anybody wants to hang out or say hi
[22:02:13] <anarcat> hi :)
[22:02:18] <anarcat> what else
[22:02:35] <anarcat> i'll look in the sites security issues this week - the stuff about sites being visible by anonymous users
[22:02:50] <anarcat> i know that sfyn is working on the uc_hosting module real hard, and got a 1.0 release out (or almost)
[22:03:11] <anarcat> we're looking at creating a d7 ubercart frontend that could talk to the aegir backend using cmcintosh's services_api stuff
[22:03:14] * henk_ has quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[22:03:22] <anarcat> so i think that's it for me!
[22:03:33] <anarcat> deadline for drupalcon votes is tomorrow, please vote for our sessions!
[22:03:50] <anarcat> http://london2011.drupal.org/conference/proposed-sessions?track=All&expe...
[22:03:54] <anarcat> anyone else?
[22:04:38] <sethvincent> i will officially start coding for gsoc today!
[22:04:50] <anarcat> yaaay! :)
[22:04:57] <anarcat> sethvincent: so what do you need help on now?
[22:05:07] <sethvincent> i'll be getting started by making a branch in my snadbox to test out the relevant patches in the issue queue
[22:05:20] * peterm95018 has quit (Quit: peterm95018)
[22:05:24] <anarcat> cool
[22:05:34] <anarcat> take a look at this one, i think that's a key issue: http://drupal.org/node/517620
[22:06:11] <sethvincent> right, that seems like the main one i need to work with
[22:06:20] <anarcat> okay
[22:06:27] <anarcat> if you need any help, please do let me know
[22:06:53] <anarcat> sethvincent: anything else?
[22:06:54] <sethvincent> i figure once i start testing out patches, doing a test run through coder upgrade and such things i'll have a list of questions i could use help with
[22:06:55] <anarcat> anyone else?
[22:07:02] <anarcat> awesome
[22:07:02] <sethvincent> that's about it for me.
[22:07:05] <anarcat> sethvincent: ping me any time
[22:07:07] <anarcat> as an aside, if anybody hangs around the channel wants some training for aegir, please look at http://london2011.drupal.org/page/aegir-hosting-system-deep-dive
[22:07:09] <sethvincent> ok. thanks
[22:07:28] <anarcat> darthsteven / mig5 / josh_k / omega8cc / shrop : anything to add to our weekly scrum?
[22:07:54] <anarcat> i can add for myself that i will be reviewing the patch queue tomorrow and try to get some of those commits in, and who knows - get 1.2 out the door? :)
[22:07:59] <joestewart> I posted a couple of simple patches that should be easy to review.
[22:08:06] <josh_k> I am currently working a small side project to try and get universities to use aegir
[22:08:15] <anarcat> awesome!
[22:08:21] <anarcat> double-awesome! ;)
[22:08:22] <josh_k> if it works, it should mean more users and hopefully more support (of the good kind)
[22:08:26] <josh_k> :)
[22:08:29] <anarcat> great :)
[22:08:35] <anarcat> joestewart: thanks for the patches
[22:09:06] <anarcat> alright, anyone else?
[22:10:15] <anarcat> omega8cc: ?
[22:10:18] <anarcat> maybe?
[22:10:48] <omega8cc> not much this week, still working on new docs for aegir/nginx
[22:10:59] <omega8cc> plus some video maybe
[22:11:04] <anarcat> good
[22:11:56] <anarcat> alright
[22:12:05] <anarcat> so i think that does it for our scrum, thanks everyone for attending!
[22:12:20] <anarcat> if anyone has anything to add, i'll stick around another 3 minutes, but in the meantime i'll upload the log to the site
[22:12:21] <omega8cc> ciao