[22:01:15] * anarcat SCRUM TIME!
[22:01:24] * anarcat cues boom-boom beat
[22:01:30] <anarcat> alrighty
[22:01:40] <anarcat> so
[22:01:56] <anarcat> what i'll do this week: finish setting up the new jenkins server, and work on drush/provision unit testing in 2.x
[22:02:07] <anarcat> i have fixed a pesky issue in the site form editing
[22:02:09] <shrop> Haha
[22:02:22] * trainer has joined #aegir
[22:02:31] <anarcat> and we're struggling with a core dump in d7 installs on our production server we can't reproduce in staging, really weird
[22:02:39] <anarcat> if anyone got more info, let me know
[22:02:52] <anarcat> that's it for me
[22:03:02] <anarcat> anyone else?
[22:03:07] <sethvincent> i'll go
[22:03:11] <anarcat> c_mcintosh: you said you had something to mention for our scrum?
[22:03:18] * arianek is now known as arianek_afk
[22:03:20] <anarcat> sethvincent: go ahead!
[22:03:28] <sethvincent> sandbox: http://drupal.org/sandbox/seth.vincent/1140244
[22:03:43] <sethvincent> and the plan: http://community.aegirproject.org/roadmap/2.0/d7-port-dns-editor-plan-go...
[22:03:51] <gmclelland> is hostmaster-pause still a valid drush command? It tells me could not be found?
[22:04:01] <sethvincent> if anyone has advice on the plan that i wrote up please let me know
[22:04:08] <anarcat> gmclelland: please wait after the scrum :)
[22:04:20] <EclipseGc> sethvincent: I'll read through it
[22:04:33] <sethvincent> i've been doing studying of the docs, and that's what i'll keep working on over the next week
[22:04:47] * scottrigby has joined #aegir
[22:04:48] * anarcat reading up
[22:04:49] <sethvincent> @EclipseGc thanks!
[22:04:57] <anarcat> sethvincent: sounds good!
[22:05:04] * arianek_afk has quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[22:05:06] <sethvincent> cool. that's it for me.
[22:05:20] <anarcat> sethvincent: do you plan on reviewing the existing work in the issue queue?
[22:05:25] <anarcat> that's where most of the stuff is so far
[22:05:31] <sethvincent> ah. yes
[22:06:13] <anarcat> i'm happy to see a plan, so far it looks sound
[22:06:23] <sethvincent> ok
[22:06:53] <anarcat> sethvincent: you should authentify with nickserv when you hang around here, it will give you +v, which is a good way to get notified when the scrum starts
[22:07:03] <EclipseGc> I'm hoping to get to do this this week or next, but I'm actually intending on screwing around with drupal commerce some to see if I can get an outside of aegir D7 + DC platform requesting that aegir provision new sites
[22:07:19] <anarcat> we may make the channel +m (moderated, so only voiced users can talk) eventually so that will make it really important you authentify
[22:07:23] <sethvincent> anarcat: ok. i'll do that
[22:07:23] <anarcat> and that goes for everybody :)
[22:07:45] <anarcat> EclipseGc: cool - note that c_mcintosh is working on that
[22:08:05] <EclipseGc> anarcat: http://drupal.org/project/hostmaster_plus I assume?
[22:08:07] <anarcat> koumbit is also rolling out a new ecommerce frontend that will talk with aegir through XMLRPC, maybe in collaboration with c_mcintosh, we'll see
[22:08:42] <anarcat> wtf
[22:08:43] <anarcat> no
[22:08:57] <anarcat> c_mcintosh: that's not a good module name
[22:09:12] <anarcat> c_mcintosh: first, it should be called hosting_* as hostmaster is the profile name
[22:09:19] <anarcat> c_mcintosh: second, "plus" doesn't mean anything
[22:09:30] <EclipseGc> anarcat: I was just intending on trying to get a straight up drush provisioning call going and requiring that they be on the same server
[22:09:38] * Met4physica has quit (Quit: Leaving)
[22:10:31] <anarcat> EclipseGc: not sure what you mean there
[22:10:40] <EclipseGc> anarcat: meh, no worries
[22:11:04] <EclipseGc> anarcat: I've not even gotten to dig in yet, so, nothing to see here ;-)
[22:11:09] <darthsteven> my turn?
[22:11:36] <anarcat> darthsteven: go ahead! :)
[22:12:11] <darthsteven> Well, I looked at running cron using wget for D7 and popped a fix into the 2.x branch
[22:12:35] <darthsteven> I think the change is pretty simple, and could be easily backported to 1.x
[22:12:59] <darthsteven> Also, I have been thinking about the scheduled task problem
[22:13:24] <darthsteven> so plan for coming week is more docs and coming up with a firm plan for scheduled/recurring task
[22:13:29] <darthsteven> that's all
[22:14:15] <anarcat> cool
[22:14:21] <anarcat> i commented on your issue, but basically it's a great idea
[22:14:30] <anarcat> so we're almost done with our scrum here
[22:14:45] <anarcat> if anyone else has something to add, speak now or be silent for... a week ;)
[22:14:51] <anarcat> just kidding, you can speak whenever :P
[22:14:55] <omega8cc> I don't have anything special to report this week - it was a little spring holiday for me, but next week I plan to work on some Nginx related docs for c.a.o.
[22:14:57] <anarcat> but now is the best time to get feedback!
[22:15:02] <anarcat> awesome
[22:15:09] <anarcat> omega8cc: thanks for that cron.php fix btw
[22:15:13] <darthsteven> awesome module: http://drupal.org/project/hosting_platform_pathauto
[22:15:24] <anarcat> you guys were making me crazy with that to and fro :)
[22:15:42] <anarcat> darthsteven: yeah, that's freaking awesome
[22:15:46] <anarcat> we need to merge it into 2.x
[22:15:53] * ipwa has quit (Quit: ipwa)
[22:15:55] <darthsteven> or just add to the makefile?
[22:16:42] * sethvincent has quit (Quit: Page closed)
[22:17:31] <EclipseGc> add to makefile
[22:17:32] <EclipseGc> ftw
[22:17:46] * dob_ has quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[22:17:50] <anarcat> i think it should be in
[22:18:07] * dob_ has joined #aegir
[22:18:15] <anarcat> but whatever...
[22:18:20] <darthsteven> anyone else
[22:18:24] <anarcat> the biggest problem right now is that it hardcodes /var/aegir
[22:18:29] <darthsteven> want to say anything?
[22:18:30] <anarcat> i think we're done!
[22:18:37] <anarcat> or late
[22:18:45] <anarcat> and since we're not allowed to be late, we're done :P
[22:18:48] <anarcat> ciao everyone
[22:18:52] <anarcat> thanks for attending :)