[06:59:17] <anarcat> scrum?
[06:59:17] <hefring> Every Monday at 20h00 UTC: 12h00 San Francisco, USA (PDT), 15h00 Montreal, Canada (EDT), 20h00 London, UK (GMT), 07h00 (Tuesday) Melbourne, Australia (EST)
[07:00:10] <ergonlogic> hi all
[07:00:46] <darthsteven> hi all!
[07:00:54] <anarcat> hi
[07:00:54] <hefring> what's up
[07:01:22] <anarcat> so i can start i guess
[07:01:30] <anarcat> i have worked a bit more on aegir in the last week
[07:01:40] <anarcat> i have merged the pack branch into 1.x and 2.x
[07:01:47] <anarcat> assuming that it was okay to ship 1.7 with it
[07:01:59] <anarcat> i am working on the import documentation today
[07:02:11] <anarcat> what else
[07:02:19] <anarcat> oh, i want to merge the debian branch into 1.x and 2.x
[07:02:23] <anarcat> so that we can start building 2.x packages
[07:02:38] <anarcat> we need to figure out *where* they would be uploaded, because that would override the 1.x packages
[07:02:46] <anarcat> but maybe we can just make another reprepro archive or something
[07:03:06] <anarcat> what else what else
[07:03:22] <anarcat> oh
[07:03:31] <anarcat> i would really like to see us switch to vagrant for jenkins
[07:03:35] <anarcat> but i have no time to take care of it
[07:03:45] <anarcat> i am tired of false positives and i'd like to be able to test aegir with vagrant
[07:03:58] <anarcat> vagrant should hit debian testing this week, so i'll install it at hme and may start playing with it
[07:04:09] <anarcat> other than that, don't count on me for vagrant stuff too much :)
[07:04:12] <anarcat> alright, that's it for me
[07:04:36] <ergonlogic> k, thanks anarcat
[07:04:43] <ergonlogic> I'll go next
[07:04:54] <anarcat> http://community.aegirproject.org/content/content/administrator/post-ins...
[07:04:58] <anarcat> go!
[07:05:10] <ergonlogic> I've updated aegir-up to run on the latest vagrant (0.9.8)
[07:05:28] <ergonlogic> and I've been using it to improve the puppet-aegir module
[07:06:00] <ergonlogic> so, I have plenty of experience with aegir running on vagrant, but none w/ Jenkins
[07:06:40] <ergonlogic> I've been poking around a bit
[07:07:17] <darthsteven> cool beans
[07:07:24] <ergonlogic> but I'd prefer to help someone with more jenkins experience, rather than try to do it myself
[07:07:50] <ergonlogic> anyway, we can now specify all the hostmaster variables in the puppet module
[07:08:00] <ergonlogic> and I'm currently working on supporting manual installs
[07:08:18] <ergonlogic> and I'm stuck at 'hostmaster-install' but I think I see a light at the end of the tunnel
[07:08:29] <ergonlogic> that's pretty much it for me
[07:09:11] <darthsteven> me next
[07:09:19] <darthsteven> I've had some time to fix some bugs!
[07:09:21] <darthsteven> yey!
[07:09:37] <anarcat> yay!
[07:09:41] <darthsteven> so 1.7 will have many fewer notices in the logs
[07:09:57] <darthsteven> and the site form now works in Internet Explorer
[07:09:58] <darthsteven> :)
[07:10:01] <anarcat> wow
[07:10:04] <ergonlogic> nice
[07:10:04] <anarcat> incredible
[07:10:07] <anarcat> IE6? :P
[07:10:12] <darthsteven> fixing some more simple bugs tonight
[07:10:17] <darthsteven> hah!
[07:10:19] <darthsteven> not likely
[07:10:21] <anarcat> sorry for the swearing ;)
[07:10:29] <anarcat> should we look at releasing 1.7 soon?
[07:10:30] <darthsteven> that's it from me
[07:11:17] <anarcat> it seems that omega8cc has a few patches sitting in the queue, i think mig5 looked at a few of those, but we should probably factor them in
[07:11:37] <anarcat> also, it seems to me that we should punish omega8cc with commit access, for too long they have been submitting good patches for nginx ;)
[07:11:37] <ergonlogic> if we do a 1.7 soon, I'd suggest we stick with Drupal 6.23, as 6.24 seems to have a couple bugs
[07:11:46] <anarcat> crap
[07:12:11] <omega8cc> heh, I'm still in the 'port hundreds of Nginx config changes from BOA fork to Aegir 1.x and 2.x' phase.
[07:12:14] <omega8cc> I didn't realize how far it got, but we will get it back in sync with our dear upstream again :)
[07:12:26] <anarcat> i am happy to hear that! :)
[07:12:30] <omega8cc> We are almost there, anyway.
[07:12:42] <anarcat> i am especially curious to see that "no create content stupid submenu" patch :)
[07:12:48] <omega8cc> 6.24 is fine with two patches
[07:12:52] <anarcat> that would be a great improvement
[07:13:03] <omega8cc> yeah
[07:13:05] <anarcat> we could ship with patches to the makefile...
[07:13:45] <anarcat> alright, anyone else?
[07:13:50] <ergonlogic> If we're going forward with a 1.7, I'll post an issue to track it
[07:14:16] <ergonlogic> omega8cc: if you could comment there with the patches, that would be great
[07:14:30] <anarcat> ergonlogic: let's
[07:14:37] <ergonlogic> I'm on it
[07:15:06] <anarcat> alright, anyone else has something to add to our scrum?
[07:15:16] <anarcat> otherwise i think we're done, thanks everyone for your attention
[07:15:57] <omega8cc> ergonlogic: basically: https://github.com/omega8cc/pressflow6/commit/97b8df2795e9565ffff5dcaa00... and https://github.com/omega8cc/pressflow6/commit/4b05a210c4234714104149c3ef...
[07:16:40] <omega8cc> there are two major issues only, both listed at http://drupal.org/drupal-7.12
[07:16:41] <anarcat> omega8cc: are those patches upstream?
[07:16:48] <ergonlogic> http://drupal.org/node/1439120
[07:16:48] <hefring> http://drupal.org/node/1439120 => Release 1.7 => Hostmaster (Aegir), Code, normal, active, 0 comments, 1 IRC mention
[07:17:35] <ergonlogic> I'll post the scrum log to c.a.o