The Aegir maintainers are committers that have access to the code. They are responsible for specific parts of the project and are general go-to people for various things.
- anarcat - release engineering, debian packaging, crazy late night coding splurges, general goto guy for everything
- mig5 - testing, release engineering, migressions and general bugfixing
- Steven Jones - documentation, queueing and contexts stuff, Drupal 7 port, general bugfixing
- omega8cc - nginx support Provision Sandbox, Barracuda Project
- ergonlogic - continuous integration testing, community site webmaster, documentation, general bugfixing, ubercart integration co-maintainer, SaaS contrib components
- helmo - hairy bugfixes and generally great contributions in the queue
Those people have given significant contributions to the project but do not yet have complete commit access.
- sfyn - ubercart integration, quota API
- Deciphered - views integration and other patches
- Jon Pugh - maintainer of devshop hosting/provision, provision_git, and tons of other contrib modules, submitter of many good patches)
Sorry if your name isn't here and you have done significant contributions!! Feel free to add it or contact us if you feel you have been forgotten...
- vertice - project founder, retired
- tbosviel - DNS support improvements
- univate - views support and batch operations
- seth.vincent - Google Summer of Code student, working on D7 port and DNS editor. Sandbox
How to join the core team
If you are interested in joining the core team, you should provide us with valuable patches or contribute to the issue queues significantly. The core team has access to all core git repositories for writing, so you will need to prove that you can provide good quality code through the issue queue. We usually notice such people and welcome them in the team directly, but you should also feel free to ask to join if you feel you are worthy.