This site is a static archive of the Aegir community site. Documentation has moved to http://docs.aegirproject.org. Other community resources can be found on the Contacting the community page.
Skip navigation

Revision of Back from vacation! from Sat, 10/08/2011 - 00:04

Help

Back from vacation!

Hi everybody!

First, I want to apologize to people following the Aegir issue queues by email. I have been gone for two months, and I have just now reviewed every (opened) issue that was updated since I left, about a page full. So some of you may have received around 40 emails from my updates. Sorry for the noise, but I think it was worth it. :)

Second, I'm back from vacation (unless you haven't noticed!). I have taken the full month of September offline and it was good (I highly recommend it if you never tried, liberating).

But now I'm back to work at Koumbit and I will resume Aegir work shortly. I still have big sysadmin duties over there, especially for October, as I am doing replacement for a fellow worker, so I will not have a lot of time for the project, but I hope to resume core development shortly.

In particular, I am interested in tackling the following studs in the roadmap:

Of course, if any one of you want to work on anything in there, don't hold up just because I mentioned it here! I would appreciate if you would comment in the issue queue about your progress however so I don't waste my time. :) As usual, I will report back my efforts with the community as I go along.

Those projects may happen over the course of the next year(s?), but I am enthusiastic about the project, and happy you guys haven't given up while I'm gone!

And by the way, we always welcome new committers, if you are interested, just let us know!

Need help?

The revisions let you track differences between multiple versions of a post.

Discussion

The discussion area lets your team communicate by posting updates and discussing issues. It is a great place for sharing progress, discussing challenges, and exploring ideas.